Free for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just alittle rant.. Kinda pointless but, I dunno

Go down

Just alittle rant.. Kinda pointless but, I dunno Empty Just alittle rant.. Kinda pointless but, I dunno

Post  Joyce_<3 Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:39 am

Okay Well I have noticed the site is kind of dying, People join and Never come on, they dont post, fix up their profile, etc. For awhile there was like 4 people comming online all on the same days and then they just dissapeared(sp?) and now its only 2 other members besides myself, So I was hoping maybe some of the not so active members could at least log on once every month or something >.> Maybe even post alittle bit, Not like posting is gonna kill anyone.. Yeah yeah, this is alittle pointless but I had to get it out of my system..

This site is kind of dying in a small way and I really dont want to see it keep going on like a deserted Island with only 3 people on it and having to do what it takes to survive..

Yesh I knowz this is like a rant, Like I said in the subject..

Well anyways, I guess im done with this rant for now..

Peace out!
Joyce_<3
Joyce_<3
Admin

Number of posts : 619
Interest's : Jesus, Church, Hair, Wolfs Rain, Music, Boys, Cultures, Other stuff, Life and whatnot
Favorite color : Red, Black, Purple and Green
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://jayjaywolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum